Reel fed film for Vertical, Horizontal or pouch conversion machines
Providing a full range of bespoke print solutions of digital, flexographic and gravure, we help determine which option works best for your product. With features for structure, gauge, sealing and barrier properties, our single layer or multi-layer laminates are constructed around your product and packing demands.
Our packaging films are used across a wide range of market sectors for food and non-food packaging applications such as;
- Snacks and Confectionery including crisps, nuts, popcorn, jerky, dried fruits, powders, flours, spices and herb blends.
- Bakery Products such as flapjacks, biscuits, cookies.
- Dairy products including cheese blocks and grated cheese.
- Granulated products such as supplements, proteins, sugars, tea, coffee.
Health, Beauty and Cosmetic products including Bath Salts, Vitamins, powders and tablets.
- Pet Foods.
- Microwaveable Foods.
- Horticultural products.
Print technologies we use;
- Perfect for short run, multiple designs and variable text messaging
- No commitment to minimum run size or investment in printing plates
- Digital print is ideal for quick response, promotional, seasonal and bespoke start up lines
- It’s so flexible, you can order exactly what you need for film, pouches, bags, mockups or labels
- Digital print via HP Indigo presses delivers high quality print and quick turnaround – without the risk of high stock inventory
Flexographic and Gravure Print
- Focused on larger flexo and gravure print runs up to 10 colours
- As well as pattern applied lacquers for special finishes, we also offer our innovative “HALO” holographic print
Halo Holographic Print finishing benefits
- A unique holographic and glazing technology
- Enhances the visual impact of your packaging for immediate customer engagement
- Provides security and anti-counterfeiting benefits
- Easy to integrate existing designs into our HALO effects solution
- See adjacent image for a taste of HALO
5 Steps to Delivery - join our pioneering journey
Complete the enquiry form and we send you a PRICE
Our pricing and materials are BESPOKE to your product.
If you have artwork - follow our artwork guidelines via the download document and Submit.
Your packs can be ordered online by accepting the quote we send you.
We send you receive a PDF proof and a converted Digimock Proof – all free of charge.
Review your proofs and submit the approval checklist.
You will receive an order reference number and delivery schedule.
Your production is now planned, and goods will be dispatched. Simple!
"Brilliant - the mock-up pouches look fantastic, I can't recommend you use them enough. We certainly won't be ordering anymore bulk packaging without getting mock up proofs from Digimock"
Luke James, Managing Director - Direct to Source
Contact us or submit the enquiry form and we’ll get straight back to you